Can non-surgical procedures help shape my nose?
The nose is a very important feature of the face. Even small improvements in the contour of the nose can improve the symmetry and beauty of the face, boosting self-image and confidence. Minor defects in the shape of the nose can be corrected by using non-surgical nose reshaping procedure.
What is non-surgical rhinoplasty?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty involves the use of dermal filler injections to achieve the desired contour of the nose.
What are the indications of non-surgical rhinoplasty?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is used to build the bridge of the nose, improve the shape and height of the tip of the nose, even out the nose hump, and correct small defects of surgical rhinoplasty.
What are the advantages of non-surgical rhinoplasty?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty has several advantages:
- It is non-invasive.
- It has no recovery time and shows immediate improvement.
- The whole procedure takes only 30 minutes.
- It is more affordable.
- It is done under local anaesthesia so you can interact with the surgeon during the procedure to fine tune the desired results.
- The results are not permanent and can be redone after its effect fades away, if you are not happy with the results.
- It can be used in place of revision rhinoplasty to correct small deformities without any complications.
What can I expect after non-surgical rhinoplasty?
There may be some bruising and swelling after the procedure which subsides within two days. The results of nonsurgical nose reshaping are temporary and last for about two years. Repeated treatments are required for maintenance.